We strive to be your best partner during the entire process of your die casting projects from design to product.
Design and optimization
Designed by UG, Pro/E, Auto CAD software.
- 1.Die design
Number of cavities; In-gate design; air exhaust system; moving cores; parting; cooling; ejector placement.
- 2.Part design and optimizing
Optimizing for process; tolerance; wall thickness; draft angle; radii inside /outside; Parting.
- 3.Flow simulation to evaluate die design and eliminate initial design defect.
Rapid die enables the later production process to be evaluated at an early stage of product development.
Lead time: 3-6 weeks for rapid die and 4~6 weeks for normal die.
Tooling life: up to 10000 shots for rapid die and 50,000~80,000 shots for normal die.
By means of our advanced CNC, wire cut, EDM, grinder, miller, radial drill equipments, our toolmakers are dedicated to precision, quality, with an average of 20 years experience of die building.
Part development and production
- 1.Part production after samples are approved;
- 2.Low volume production (10pcs ~ 500pcs) is able to delivery in days;
- 3.Die casting machines: 300T, 400T, 650T, 800T, 1100T.
- 4.Alloy: ADC12, A380, A360, AlSi12, AlSi9Cu3, …;
- 5.Machining by modern CNC machine center;
- 6.Surface treatment: vibration tumbling /ball blasting/ polishing/ powder coating/wet painting/ Anodizing…;